Chris has founded and exited successful startups, grown multi-million dollar businesses, directed and sold a film to Lionsgate, packaged high profile television projects and met his wife on an MTV dating show.
Chris is a serial entrepreneur and has held a number of executive roles at startups like SimpleTux (Founder/CEO), YC alum Lumi (Head of Growth) and most recently renly, an airbnb for the $48 billion beauty space, where he serves as a Founder.
Prior to joining the tech startup community, he was an entertainment executive who packaged deals with IMG Media, MLB Network, Billy Bob Thornton and Gwen Stefani amongst many other high profile projects.
He also wrote, produced and directed a film in less than 5 days, selling it to Lionsgate for a profit within 2 months of completion.
When Chris isn't building businesses, he is traveling the world with his wife who he met on the MTV dating show, Taildaters, in 2003. Yes, their first date was televised and yes, it is hilarious!
Other Fun facts: Chris is the pioneer behind the CHI Acting method and spends his weekends coaching kids acting, although he prefers to call it life coaching for mini adults. He is also an avid 90’s hip hop fan and has a pretty mean rap game. Currently, he's working on his skydiving certification.
He's used the power of email to:
- Grow businesses from ideation to six figures in revenue in less than a year.
- Scale million dollar businesses
- Receive an ave. 15% response rate from cold email campaigns to C-level executives.
- Score meetings with CEOs of Fortune 500 companies.
- Achieve an ave. 40% response rate from cold email campaigns to VC firms, most resulting in meetings.